4 Bedroom Townhouse to Let in Karen – Nairobi County
Amenities you will enjoy
- Borehole water
- Landscaped gardens
- Paved driveway
More about the property
Exquisite town house for rent in a Gated Community in Karen. Karen is among the most affluent suburbs of Nairobi. It is located approximately 18km from the CBD. It is characterized by big, beautiful and modern bungalows and town houses. The neighborhood is covered with leafy trees and serene ambience.
The property is in close proximity with Educational Institutions like Light Academy Tangaza University College and Catholic University of East Africa, churches, recreational parks including The Mamba Village, shopping centres and malls, Galleria Mall, Hospitals and other basic amenities.
- Water: Borehole water complemented by Mains water supply and an underground tank that has a capacity of 40, 000 liters.
- Security: partly live hedge and partly perimeter wall with a razor wire and a double opening steel gate.
- Ground Floor: Sunken lounge with wood parquet flooring and a fireplace, spacious Dining area with large windows for proper ventilation and natural lighting. The kitchen has high and low cabinets with Granite kitchen tops which opens to a spacious laundry area. The first bedroom is ensuite.
- 1st Floor: The master bedroom is ensuite having walk in closets with the washroom having an overhead shower, wash hand basin and a bathtub, it also has a balcony. The other two bedrooms have a common washroom.
- DSQ with a living area, kitchenette, bathroom and cloakroom.
- Parking: the property has enough and ample parking for two.
- Compound: the compound is well mowed and has a cabro paved driveway.