Office and Retail Shops to Let Within Uap Tower, Upperhill, Nairobi City County
Amenities you will enjoy
- 24 hour manned security
- Backup generator
More about the property
UAP Tower is located in Upper Hill along Upper Hill Road, approximately 1 Kilometer from the Nairobi CBD. The tower sets shape of the Nairobi’s Skyline and marks the highest point in the city of Nairobi with an unobstructed panoramic views of the city and its environs.
It comprises of Grade A modern offices with modern finishes and facilities. The tower is easily accessible via both public and private transport from the Nairobi CBD and other major business areas.
The building employs modern and cutting edge technology in running day-to-day activities. Each floor is connected to an ICT fiber connection which ensures that all organizations/businesses are connected to the rest of the world at all times.
Security is a major priority and it is maintained using latest systems and security professionals. This is comprised of Integrating access control systems, CCTV surveillance, main entrance guarding, parking management and 24 hour security services by a top security providers in the region.
The tower has the following features:
- Open plan offices over 300,000 sq. ft with natural cross ventilation across floors.
- Defined fire escape routes, modern firefighting equipment, emergency alarm system and sprinkler systems.
- Ample parking spaces offering a favorable ratio of 2.5 parking bays per 1000 sq.ft.
- Green concepts integrated in the building designs for efficient performance of the building incorporating LED lighting and motion sensors in common areas to reduce on energy consumption.
Double volume entrance foyer clad with marble and featuring a living wall.
- Double glazed tinted windows to minimize heat radiation and external disturbances.
- Centrally controlled Intelligent BMS system for structural, mechanical and electrical equipment
- Roof-space with wonderful view of the Kenyan Capital City, designed for executive boardrooms and entertainment facilities
- Professional On- site management
- Illuminated concierge desk
- Modern finishes on lift lobbies, staircase and washrooms
- Well laid amenities, washrooms, tea rooms for the all users
Available modern facilities include:
- 8 High speed passengers lifts
- Grandeur entrance
- Digital central building directory
- 2 – 900KVA synchronized back-up generators
- Disability access and facilities provisions
- ICT and fiber backbone infrastructure
- Private washrooms for executive offices
- Borehole and ample water storage
Retail space: Ground Floor and First floor @ Kshs. 180 per sqft.
Office space: 3rd to 30th floor @ Kshs. 110 per sq.ft.
Special floors: 31st, 32nd and 33rd @ Kshs. 150 per sq.ft.
Service charge @ Kshs. 25 per sq.ft.
Parking bay @ Kshs 10,000 per bay per month.
Adequate rent free fit out period.