Grade A Office to Let in Upperhill, Nairobi
Amenities you will enjoy
- 24 hour manned security
- Air conditioning
- Borehole water
- zen garden
More about the property
This purely grade A iconic office tower to let is located within Upper Hill, which is renowned as East Africa’s Financial Capital and home to top multinationals, government organizations, and several. Fortune 500 company headquarters. The iconic tower is a 31-storey landmark in Nairobi’s skyline, and currently stands as Kenya’s tallest building and the 3rd tallest in Africa.
Britam tower’s bold character extends from its height to its modern architecture and brazen facade. Finished with performance glass and shaded with ceramic baguettes, the building’s exterior is not only elegant and inviting, but also allows generous daylight and natural cooling experienced within the internal spaces. The building’s grand entrance opens to a 6-storey atrium with a striking interior finished in high grade materials, and integrated with advanced technology to provide optimal functionality.
One of the building’s undeniably best features is its 360◦ inspiring panoramic views. See Nairobi City’s magnificent greenery and surrounding topography like never before. Mount Kenya and Mount Kilimanjaro are equally visible on clear days.
The office’s unique features include;
- natural lighting and cooling created by the terracotta facade shading system
- high-performance glass
- High and low openable windows on all floors for efficient cross ventilation
- Low energy and motion sensitive lighting systems
- Water harvesting & recycling through rainwater collection & recycling systems in the washrooms
- Eco-friendly construction materials including sourced bamboo cladding in lobbies.
- Controlled access with vehicular and pedestrian entry point security checks
- Sprinkler systems on all floors with a security-integrated fire alarm system for easy evacuation
- Dedicated fireman lifts, fire doors, pressurized lobbies and emergency exits
- Engineered earthquake & impact resistance
- 24-hour CCTV and manned security services.
- Destination controlled lifts with sensors for wheel chairs
- High-speed (6m/s) state of the art lifts ensuring shorter lift waiting time
- Sustainable floor loading capacity
- 3 parking bays available per 100 square meters of letting space
- Separate silo with over 1,000 parking bays
- On-site borehole for consistent and sufficient supply of clean water
- Highest telecommunications infrastructure standards
- Generator power backup
- 6 storey atrium with sky-glass
- Zen Garden
- 360◦ panoramic views of Nairobi City
Available office space from 4,200 sq. ft. for office space and 300 sq. ft. for retail shops.
Details of the attractive rentals are available on application.